Glogster lets you put all the lesson components in one place - an interactive poster - which you display on the screen and show your students the lesson in a nutshell.
How to use this glog?
- Take your time watching the video about Liverpool with your students.
- Ask them to do the worksheet about the video, discuss their answers.
- See the pictures of Liverpool and tell your students what YOU liked about the city when you visited it.
- Read the piece of text about the Beatles craze and discuss it.
- Watch the Beatles video.
- Ask them what they know about the Beatles, give them some additional information.
- At the end, ask your students to give feedback about the lesson and evaluate the digital poster you made for them.
- Ask for volunteers who could make a glog for the next topic.
Download the worksheet to use with the video about Liverpool.