Pages

Saturday 21 December 2013

Blog challenge Eleven #tagged + my questions

#eltpics by @foster_timothy

This is a follow-up to my previous post about the new blog challenge which was started by I-do-not-know-who and will end I-do-not-know-when.

My task is to name bloggers who I would like to tag and whom I would like to ask my 11 questions. I will try to name the people who I have not seen tagged by other bloggers (though I have not read all blogs). You can see that I'd love to tag some people who can't be tagged!



@naomishema
@aClilToClimb
@GetIntoEnglish
@esolcourses
@AnaCristinaPrts
@knolinfos
@bucharesttutor
@ does not have a blog
@ can't write in English
@ too busy

Here is the potpourri of my questions.
  1. When is your birthday? (No need to mention the year!)
  2. Describe the place where you were born (as some of you do not live in your native country).
  3. What do you do first thing in the morning?
  4. How do you relax? (Parachuting or abseiling would be met with a standing ovation!)
  5. Do you like circus? Why yes/no?
  6. Can you explain the difference between a sleuth and a sloth so that a child can understand? 
  7. Can you swim? (I can't!) How did you learn to swim?
  8. What are the first three words that come to your mind when you think of school? (Quick!)
  9. Which (one) year of your life would you like to repeat? Why?
  10. What is your favourite music?
  11. What makes your day?

After you respond to my questions on your blog, you may treat yourself to any chocolate from the shelves below.
#eltpics by Roseli Serra

2 comments:

Village Talkies said...

Great with detailed information. It is really very helpful for us.
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

SIMON PATCHIN said...

How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing.  I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to Lord Zakuza for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with Lord Zakuza my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what Lord Zakuza did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with LORD ZAKUZA through the below information's.

Website via: lordzakuzaspells.com 
WhatsApp/call/text: +1 740 573 9483
Email: Lordzakuza7 @gmail. com