Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2010

June 2010 has begun

June is a lovely month. School is over! Exams are over! (Grading them is another matter...) There are still a few duties to perform (students who have lagged behind, some reports to be written), but nothing compares to getting up in the morning with a feeling of I-do-not-have-to-hurry.

The Learning Technologies course seems as if it took place last year despite only a few weeks in-between today and the 19th May. I see blogs have been forgotten, NING and wiki sites have been abandoned, tweets have not been written - as if they had never existed... Well, hopefully life gets back into them in a while, later, later....
Because of the course, I have turned into a faithful Twitter reader. I don't have much to share but I enjoy what other people have found and shared. There are tons of good things every day!

It's nice to write something for myself....


Japanese tulips

No comments: